Personnel that will handle advanced switch technologies used in enterprise and service provider class networks such as Multi-layer switching, DHCP Snopping, IP Source Guard, Private VLANs, as well as SPAN/RSPAN ports and Spanning Tree. The course provides a deep dive in the switch technologies and protocols.
The module requires knowledge from the ”Basic networking” module.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Multi-Area OSPF
- Configuration and troubleshooting of BGP, EBGP/EBGP-relationships
- OSPF and BGP fundamentals
- GRE and IPsec tunnels
- Security related features such as Access List, Traffic filters
- NAT for IPv4
- IPv6 routing in BGP and OSPF
- Route-Maps, Routing Policies and Route tagging
10 days. Theory combined with hands-on training.
On request special courses may be provided.