This course gives you the skills needed for the planning and implementation of preventive and emergency maintenance.
Experienced planners and fiber- and maintenance technicians/installers.
When the course is completed the attendant should have achieved necessary knowledge about the necessity of and implementation of preventive and emergency maintenance actions.
- Maintenance planning of national-, urban and access networks.
- Preventive maintenance during design and planning.
- Choose maintenance strategy based on different scenarios.
- The importance of correct documentation to shorten maintenance time.
- Selecting materials.
- Prepare maintenance in order to shorten the down-time of the network.
- Use the OTDR instrument for troubleshooting purposes.
- Use the Power meter as an aid for debugging.
1 day. Combined of theory and practise.
Will be issued when the course is completed.