Personnel that will handle troubleshooting techniques, models and procedures in advanced networks. It lets the participant utilize the knowledge from earlier modules to troubleshoot several scenarios, from relatively easy to advanced levels.
The module requires knowledge from the ”Basic Networking”, ”Advanced Switched Networks” and ”Advanced Routed Networks” modules.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems in IPv4/v6 addressing and subnetting
- Troubleshoot and solve problems in static and dynamic routing
- Troubleshoot and solve problems in OSPF and BGP
- Troubleshoot and solve problems in IPsec and GRE tunnels
- Troubleshoot and solve problems in security features in active equipment
- Troubleshoot the SNMP, NTP and STP protocols
- Troubleshoot FHRP protocols such as VRRP and FHRP
- Troubleshoot and solve problems with access lists, route maps and routing policies.
- Identify and solve problems related to suboptimal routing
- Troubleshooting models and how to apply them to different network topologies
7 days. Theory combined with hands-on training.
On request special courses may be provided.