Personnel that will handle basic administration tasks on Linux systems and installing and setting up a Linux Desktop system, managing services and file management.
The module requires knowledge from the ”Basic Networking”.
- Installing Linux as server and desktop OS
- Administration of system services
- File Management
- Linux history, Linux kernel and File Systems
- Adding and managing users, file permissions and groups
- Installing applications and services from repositories and source code
- Linux startup process
5 days. Theory combined with hands-on training.
On request special courses may be provided.